AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

expectations, page-89

1. 4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Cheetah wrote: "...But I really wish you would provide more substance to the negative case (yes, I was a high school debater). The mere assertion that AVB will eventually fail does not gain weight through repetion."

Hi cheetah. Thanks (sincerly)for the feedback. Just as a point of clarification - my comments in recent times are made in the context of the ongoing dialogue I have been engaged in for the last 12 months and so it has been on that basis that I post.

What I mean is, I have refrained from posting ad nauseum the REASONS that led to the conclusions I have reached about the company. I recognise - as you point out - that this can lead to subsequent statements appearing to be made without substance, but please be aware/remember (whether others choose to agree or not) I have already outlined my arguments and they are on public record on this forum.

Those reasons have not substantially changed and to date have not yet been invalidated by anything that has transpired for the company.

On that basis, I try to walk a line between repeating myself (which some have complained about in the past) or - as you have noted here - not appearing to provide substance.

I will take your comments on board but will also still try not to repeat myself too much. My view is a "long" view- its not something we will have answers to "overnight" and that view (as a I just said) has not yet been invalidated (there was an exchange here just the other day on that very point - that I am neither right nor wrong yet) and so its not like I am going to constantly present new arguments either. My original arguments still stand - to be proven or to be discredited - in the fullness of time).

I hope this at least clarifies "where I have been coming from" in terms of why I don't keep repeating myself. But - I will also take note of your feedback for the benefit of people who have only joined the discussion in more recent times.

Regards

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.