AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Cheetah...Easily one of the most balanced posts...in along...

1. 230 Posts.
    Cheetah...

Easily one of the most balanced posts...in along while...the "raison d'être" for your contribution is quite possibly why I naturally don't tend to inhabit HC these days...It appears your "debating skills" have definitely paid off...well said! Personally, that was my 3rd AGM...TP's stellar performance at the AGM; coupled with SM and TP's brilliant technical expertise over the last 4 years and in conjunction with the recent excellent infill drilling results and proximity to full mining licence/finance have me convinced AVB is close to hatching the "golden egg" [red gold in this instance]

Notwithstanding the "shaky" global macros we are all aware of...like you and others, I have been persistent in the buy queue and am again back inside the top 10 shareholders... this is not meant as some gratuitous interlude, but just as an aside, letting the "AVB clan", that I am still here and firing on all cylinders with the exception on the occasional tune up and flat tyre...My focus is definitely on the medium term time frame 18 to 24 months out...whereby Stage 1 and 2 will potentially be operational yielding concomitant revenue streams...

Good luck to all LT holders

PS: It will definitely be my shout at next agm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.