AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

expectations, page-94

1. 11,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    thanks simon,

I too have been accumulating over the last 6 months, frankly I saw it as just about impossible for this do do much over that period, staggered at times at how cheap it got, but then I should know this is always a possibility with the whole sector in this play area just about on it's knees in terms of market favour, no ones wanted a bar of it. But happily the wheel turns and if yours is a solid project with real asserts and an acceptable believable path to profit, it's not wholly unworthy of an investment, is it not.

Following the published info and using what I think is logic, well my logic anyway. This should break north this ( wish I knew the day lol) month, from the FA point of view I expect the updated JORC this month, the only way at this point in time I could see a break below the line is a dud JORC and that is just about impossible if you take only a common sense view on the info already published. I don't see any comments re funding this month and whilst the FML could pop up anytime I feel April is too early. I have not been one for SP predictions, in fact other than my comment .10 was indeed possible by June I don't bother with them, I do have my numbers but they are mine as is the money I have invested.

If you are one of the many who just follow a forum like this for info, please do yourself a favour and study the last 12 months of the ASX announcements, see what you get out if it, could be totally different to my take, that's fine too, it's your money and the very first guy to put at easy when possibly parting with your money is YOU.

As always DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.