NOR 6.98% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

Expectations

1. 5,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    Okay so I've just come back from beautiful Queensland and briefly went through some NOR posts on HC. There are a lot of people talking about tomorrow's announcement putting a rocket under the SP and of course there are some more cautious people who will be taking a close look at the announcement (me being one of them).

Now there are a lot of people making SP predictions without much reasoning behind it so I'd like everyone who can be bothered to post what results they are expecting tomorrow in terms of downloads and annual revenue figures to back up those SP predictions.

That will give us a good indication tomorrow when reading the announcement and we see the figures as to how the market will take the info. (Overwhelmed/underwhelmed/on par)

For those who think this is silly, just ignore this thread but I'm genuinely interested in what people are expecting.

The reason why I have a more conservative view atm is that I find most people taking random downloading/grossing figures, annualised them and then come up with figures like 50c by the end of the year. However the average investor will already have factored in the expectation of growth of these figures over the year which is why the company went to highs of 16c so quickly and is still valued at such a high MC.

Just my opinion and btw I'm purposely ignoring corona and app-to-app for the time being. This thread should be a focus for tomorrow announcement. Let's hear some download/animalised revenue figures good people!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $16.59K 412.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 61184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.