EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Expectations?

1. 20,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1784
    Just looking at things while the grass grows, it seems to me that there are some who expect way too much, and there are others that are just playing games.
    From my point of view, it nearly always happens where way too often where too many people expect a company to deliver what they want instantaneously, in the real world it doesn’t happen like that!

Like they say, patience is required, all too often, some people chuck the towel in way too early, only to learn that they should have stayed in the game much longer.

What true investors need to do and understand, is to look at what has been disclosed and what they perceive is a realistic assumption based on what has already been released, from there it is only speculation, until sales figures are released, I reckon about 90% of the people reading this will understand what I am on about, the other 10% don’t really want people to understand what is happening!
      To my way of thinking they are just just penny pinchers, people who thrive on other people's uncertainties, they thrive on people misunderstanding where the truth lies, or they themselves spread mis-truths which makes some people feel exactly like that!
    What people need to do is look at the "KNOWN" facts, things like -:
    No one can say these are not substantiated facts, simply because they have been proven beyond doubt!

These are facts undisputed facts,  testing by entities who make it their business to ensure that these facts have been proven and that they are are correct have done that!

EdenCrete have this game to themselves right now! if someone said to your a year a year or so back, Look there is a company that had all of these attributes and that there wasn't one competitor to this company that could provide all of those things in one product and that this company had all of that in one product and for a reasonable price and there was not one competitor on the horizon, what would you have said, and how long would you be willing to wait to see how this transpires?
    Some people have very short sight and time frames it would appear!

Fair Dinkum people, wake up and smell the roses!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 181494928 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27949192 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.