EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Expectations?, page-3

1. 17,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2410
    For me there were a couple of other factors that I considered good verification of the future for Eden.

1. The deal with the Texas precast company which showed that from both an economic and a performance perspective Edencrete was a winner. That's compelling for sales, even though maybe not everyone who has tested it has hit upon the same useful recipes.

2. The continuing field trials from the GDOT at half strength were almost certainly about verifying performance at that doseage. It seemed to me that they had already decided to use it, they just wanted to do it in the most economical and beneficial way.

3. The approach by the Koreans IMO shows there is a real international interest component.

We also have the concrete and civil engineers in Georgia discussing Edencrete useage in 24 hour accelerated strength mix over the next few months (thanks MB). That's key to more widespread use in Georgia at least. Edencrete is starting to appear on influential people's agendas.

Now we just need to wait out the final GDOT class A field trials and completion of the NTPEP testing to really open up customer support. In the meantime I think there could well be news from other precasters, and maybe an update on the Korean interest.

Beton2 is right. This is probably going to snow ball. Snow balls start very small and increase in size exponentially. I think risks are reducing every week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.