EMH 5.45% 26.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Well if the demand is that high why is there no urgency in...

1. 18 Posts.
    Well if the demand is that high why is there no urgency in opening EMH's mine.
    We will still be discussing this in another 3 years.
    Yes its obvious about the lack of moving and stationary parts in an EV.
    There again is the resistance what will happen to all the mechanics and industries that depend on repairing and manufacturing them?
    You need to look and and think for your self. Not what some journalist writes to fill his column.Some of it is just advertising in disguise. Same as "info commercials "on current affairs programs on television.
    Don't get me wrong no one wants or needs the SP to rise more than I do.
    Perhaps its the reason for a pessimistic outlook. Perhaps its due seeing people buy new cars that they will have to drive straight to scrap metal crusher when they cant trade it in on an EV.in a few years hopefully.
    My point is they and most people do not see an EV in their future.
    It will not be a smooth transition here and in America because people,the motor vehicle industry and governments are resistant to the changes for personal and tax reasons.
    I for one do believe in the future of lithium as a power source but the change will not happen as easily as from horse and carts to horseless carriages.Because the fiscal resistance is there.
    EMH needs a Captain with some runs on the board to steer it in a positive direction! Or one with a plan that they are willing to share with holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $53.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 26.0¢ $204 786

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9214 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 11732 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.