EMH 7.84% 27.5¢ european metals holdings limited

My remarks were mostly regarding the impending loss of income ie...

1. 18 Posts.
    My remarks were mostly regarding the impending loss of income ie regarding loss of tax income (per litre of fuel in the form of excise and GST ) how will it be replaced?? In a Australia ,GB and a lot of other countries.
    Yes blind freddy knows China has a problem do you really need to read about it again and again?
    Just imagine a world without fossil fuel. Then you can see why we are not in Evs now. With powerwalls at home charging them overnight.
    For a small example You will even have to pay to get your tyre pressure checked no income from fuel sales to cover it.
    I guess my argument is although governments in general are not resisting the change to Evs and self powered homes they seem not to be encouraging them.Why tax income!
    Do you own an Ev? How many people do you know with one ? They have been around for some time already. Why not?
    Just open your mind up to imagine a world without fossil fuel powered vehicles and homes.The tax income lost,the loss of a huge amount of industries .
    You wont find that written.Its not encouraged to think that way.
    Yes there will be a time when we are all driving an Ev (I am betting on it big time.)
    My argument is there will be and is resistance.
    How about the guy who has his home mortgaged his families future depending on his motor vehicle radiator business. I am sure he is looking forward to Evs.
    Just look at the big picture!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $57.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.07K 145.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 30069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.