SRL 0.00% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Expectations

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi all, do any of you hold management responsible for the SP collapse over the last few months? I realise there are bigger forces at play but surely an announcement to try to rebuke some of the sentiment and ease the minds of concerned shareholders isn't hard to do assuming everything is fine and dandy. There silence while big losses are being suffered is a little rude don't you think? Keen on your thoughts.
    And in the interest of disclosure, up until an hr ago, I was a significant holder. Sold out on the majority of my holdings at a huge loss. Completely goes against my investment strategy but I just cant hold on anymore, hoping for a turnaround. My trust in this turning around anytime soon has completely abandoned me. I'm now feeling burnt and super angry mostly at myself for getting it wrong with CLQ but we live and learn. Part of me also wants to get angry at management for sitting back and watching the house of cards collapse. Week after week, the red just gets deeper and deeper and I guess my expectation is that some kind of messaging to the market that their shop is in order wouldn't hurt. Thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6363 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 5924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.