TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

ParaThey have stated that announcement of POs should not be...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    Para

They have stated that announcement of POs should not be expected and I for one certainly do not expect any particulars. How many times has that been said now? We will receive information of a necessary financial type in the quarterlies. If customers announce then that is up to them.

The time from SEC filing to IPO is as little as 13 weeks so there is plenty of time. There are all sorts of reasons I have outlined to make me remain utterly convinced that it makes sense for us all to float before Christmas.

Please do not forget the obvious in all this. The valuation is to be based on the forward earnings from 2009-11. POs for a platform may not be received until a year or more into a process that may not require delivery for 2 or more years but CS will still book the value of the DEAL. The PO is not the same as the deal and yet both are contractual. I have absolutely no doubt that there is sufficient value already booked to provide a successful float. Clearly some small holders disagree with that sentiment as expressed by many on this board and are currently selling or have already sold.

Why are they still interested in the current threads if they have already decided to depart? Want a cheaper re-entry? DKR and AGT are clearly not selling. Each has to release a notice of any change in holdings given they have over 5%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 34969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.