TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

SnapperObviously the prospectus will summarise the value and...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    Snapper

Obviously the prospectus will summarise the value and generic source of the business that has been booked without necessarily naming the particular customers. There will be examples where much is made of particular customers since by then they will be in the public domain. It is in the interest of TZ to talk as much as they can about prestige customer interactions such as those in aerospace and I have no doubt they will wherever possible. Remember though that the CS placements will not be offered here but mostly in NY. They will not waste resources on an unsophisticated technical/financial backwater. That is the way they perceive the local market and deservedly so. Local broker coverage has been appalling regardless of the number of briefings they have received. That so large a percentage is held by Australians amazes me. I suspect most are thankful they knew someone who knew someone or they would never have had a chance. A few joined the rush last Sept of course and many have since left for the next bright thing in their sight.

The prospectus could appear around the time of the next quarterly but either way we will know the value of the POs/platform orders before the IPO regardless of relative timing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 34969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.