SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

I hope everybody is keeping it real over this one and don't...

1. 2,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    I hope everybody is keeping it real over this one and don't overdo the expectations.
    My expectations about this current quarter is that profits will be significantly below those of last qtr, last qtr gold sales av was $1440/oz whereas so far this qtr should average around $1220/oz.
    Always remember that with these narrow vein quartz miners the grades and width of the vein can vary greatly. So they could hit a patch which doesn't give the same av grade as last qtr. Equally they could hit a rich patch and increase the grades recovered.
    Also I imagine there are some development costs this qtr regarding the commencement of the open pit.
    I am posting this because I don't want to see disappointed holders bailing out if profits don't match their expectations. Remember SLR is a low cost producer, should the gold price drop significantly I see it a good for SLR in the long term. It will put many high cost producers out of business and lead to better prices in the long run.Hold and let the story develop over time and you will be richly rewarded, imo.

Cheers Mal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.