SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

expectations, page-7

1. juk
    4,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    What about the three parallel loads they just found from the 8 level?

For every tonne of open pit ore they can replace with underground production, the return doubles. Underground costs are even lower than open pit (per ounce). If they boost underground tonnes by 10%, then the grade can drop off by 10% and they'll still maintain the same cash costs (roughly). I would think that they can continue to increase production tonnage, which was the main driver of the lower costs, not the bonanza grades. If their exploration continues to be successful, then the opening up of an additional two, maybe three, mining areas within the mine would significantly increase tonnage. to the point where they could double the throughput. This has to be the driving force behind SLR shopping for "spare parts". If they doubled the production, they'd exceed the capacity of the mill without considering the open pits.

On top of all that, the open pit at christmas flats is proposed to prepare for a future portal, bringing on a second underground operation or at the very least, another portal to increase tonnage capability.

If anyone is making a decision to sell based on short term gold price fluctuations without regard to the potential of the area, as proven by this weeks exploration announcement, then more fool them. Some research into the fundamentals of the gold price and the aussie dollar might n

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.