ALK 1.16% 43.5¢ alkane resources limited

Yup, especially if a further increase of HREE recoveries works...

1. 1,239 Posts.
    Yup, especially if a further increase of HREE recoveries works out as planned (the last increase was worth ~50 mio in additional revenues, offsetting lower REE-prices) and HREE prices recover as expected.

The outcome for us depends of course also on them being able to avoid dilution as much as possible. If I had my way, Alk would buy up as many shares as possible down here and resell them somewhere above $1 once the remainder of the financing is completed. Add the money from Tomingley and we could cover a good chunk of financing with our own means ...

BTW, I haven't mentioned it in ages, but some years ago they discussed plans to move the DZP from 1 MTPA to 1,5 MTPA after a few years of production (maybe using ore from the Railroad deposit). That mostly depends on the zirconium product markets, though; ie. on the Chinese economy (whether the Chinese build more new bathrooms - or at least renovate old ones with new tiles). Another option is adding a tantalum and a hafnium circuit ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.005(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $262.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.0¢ 42.5¢ $229.1K 532.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 81951 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 611 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.