TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Moreover, (IMO) the focus has been on Production all along, -...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Moreover, (IMO) the focus has been on Production all along, - get the mill running hot with what we've got.
    I've read (and experienced in working roles) that in conventional mining it is so very important to get the resource drilled out before you really go hard on the production.. as an example PLS spent four years drilling out their lease areas before coming to what they are now. 

In spite of this, this isn't gold or iron. There isn't a commodity figure same as those for lithium really so I understand its mostly by contract sale over years... 

Oh yeah where was I going with this? 

@ Names Little: I reckon the price will stay the same or grow over the next weeks leading from the finalisation of the merger. This is the stock market no? Always grows if fundamentals are right over the long term. And this play has all the ticks for fundamentals.

Why do I hold these opinions? 

Because of good news on the horizon:

In terms of A40--

We have a potential second ship going out this month? Maybe.

We have a merged entity that is turning a profit? - any way there is now ore going out and money coming in - we are in production. 

We have the mine approaching the good stuff - closer every day, in the knowledge that the dodgy low grade overburden etc was pretty bloody good, best there is reported anyway - metallurgical. This may have effect on the as the world starts making more batteries with better lifespan

On metallurgy I think historically to gold grade sales 100 years ago.. mining the best stuff, just got super high grade for cheap at the surface! probably this is the hey day with best lithium there is just getting lumped in to the the world - fast as it can be. My point is sitting on the best stuff with the no impurities might just make our next contract price a bit better. ANd so we should be negotiating on the merits of our ore - @ Henry Walton.

We have MC. I reckon his history is less checkered than Mr pramenko IMO. seems he wrote the book on this. He is floating my boat IMO. ASX got sorted is only thing that jerked my chain of late - the risk of SGX only. But even then im a small fish in a big pond. I have enough to jump over the dam(n) wall to SGX but.. why should our dirt only be listed in singapore? its OUR dirt. Australian dirt. Should be on the Australian Stock exchange. Dammit.

In world terms:

There is a paradigm shift coming (who knows when) in terms of how we are to produce energy for the long term future. 

Batteries are going to play a role in this. Ie volkswagon 11 billion into electrics! 

Why doesn't GM switch on!? I am ashamed of my american links - we once used to be the forefront of tech. 

This is not to mention the semi trailers being driven around by several companies. A big change to make the worlds semi fleet electric. 

Its all coming. maybe not in the short term but its coming.

Is TAW/AMAL/A40 a good play? your damn right it is. - you want to make money quick? go ahead and short.. but the really big money IMO is get in hang on to what you've got for the long term. Get as much as you can for aS CHEAP as you can and hang on to them. I've seen my 13c entry go to 58c so far, best profit i have ever experienced in the ASX portfolio ever - but its also the best fundamental conditions of a company I have invested in the long term in my portfolio for since I began 14 y ago...

Its a wonderful opportunity. I believe in it. I better go its beer oclock. 

Rant concluded 

PS : @ Haplo, good onya mate - keep on truckin. better be though a fool than open your mouth and confirm it so it goes? 
    (that makes me foolish i suppose)

@Names - its interesting to read you, but you let yourself down with ten moderations, if your getting so agitated maybe just don't send it. 

In conclusion - lets hope we explode back up to 58 60c like we did between this time last year and Jan 15, it was a cool run to watch. 

I still think less than 2$ your selling short.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.