LOM 3.45% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

There just is no such thing izlush The only survival now for...

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    There just is no such thing izlush
    The only survival now for large mining facilities are tier 1 mines.
    Rough diamond prices have climbed 3% over the last few months, due mainly to declining supply combined with soaring demand from China, and the trend is likely to continue at least until 2018, experts say.
    Despite billions spent on exploration, only around 30 significant diamond mines are currently in production, and according to Canadian diamond producer Stornoway Diamond (TSX:SWY) a tier-one mine hasn’t been found since the 1990s.
    Since the 1870’s, when the first kimberlite was found, another 6,800 kimberlites have been discovered worldwide. Of those, only about 1,000 contained diamonds, and of those only 60 actually contained diamonds on an economic level,
    “60 ore bodies have been mined in about 20-25 mines. And of those 60 ore bodies, only 7 have had what are called ‘tier 1’ resources, those with a value proved to be worth over $20 billion, which is a classic ‘world class’ definition,
    Since 2000 7 billion dollars have been spent in looking for diamonds and only 1 tier1 mine has been found.
    It is well known by 2020 demand will outstrip supply (debeers report)
    so unless lucapas mine is actually a tier 1 size then it actually will have trouble finding a partner.
    Drsuess you forgot that someone just coughed up 2 million in a afternoon sitting with management and the next day a $20 million diamond was exposed,so you had a gerfuffle again in reading the plays ,the smart money actually entered when retail sold it off.
    Sw off to london to visit instos right now so again check in with him and tell him to go to the local farmers markets and not the London stock exchange market..good call again..i need to pee....and some wonder why i go ape controlling the thread from its natural coarse of the seedy traders who post to knock a share back with the only intent to buy.
    Good luck to you all as i take a holiday .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $66.14K 1.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333535 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.