LOM 1.39% 7.1¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Expected Positive News Flow, page-223

1. 7,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    Yeah well you get that.

The thing is I'm being a devil's advocate to try and make you think about what you are choosing to embrace.
    Do you really think it is true that a few on here can belong to a 'club' that gets privileged info,well of course not. They don't get privileged info. They are delusional, you can't believe a word they spout. They are primarily interested in lining their own pockets. Nothing wrong with that. Just bear it in mind next time you want to slap the backs of the 'good guys' that are on your side.

You are all too quick to denounce me because I don't toe the party line, because I call it like it is. I am arguably the most direct and honest poster on the LOM threads. I mix my wit with my observations a bit like a Shakespearian comic figure. Unfortunately a lot of the time I am pushing sheet uphill. But I venture on regardless.
    Why? Because I can. Because I believe in Lucapa but not the hype. Because I don't trust some on here and ask you all to think with an open mind and not be hoodwinked.

I have been straight with you lot all along. I tell you what I think, what I intend doing. Often you don't like what I say because it spoils your dream and the happy ending. Some of you may struggle with my posting style. Well we all struggle with each other's posting style from time to time let's face it.

Choose who and what you wish to believe, and keep an open mind.

Hope we all win in the end... Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $20.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.1¢ $1.014K 14.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 161000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 108501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.