LYC 2.90% $6.37 lynas rare earths limited

expected reactions

1. 89 Posts.
    Ok let says hypothetically, the announcement comes out this week and is positive in a sense that the malaysian governement are happy for Lynas to continue with its production. However the IAEA has provided some additional recommendations (with waste management for example) and the government as well as Lynas decide to act on these recommendations in order to improve the plant and ensure a high level of thoroughness has been achieved which will hopefully deter any future issues regarding the safety of the plant arising. As a result the company delays its production date by 1-2 months, or maybe a little longer but is still on track to be an early producer with all the advantages involved. What are some opinions on market reactions to this sitation?

A lot of discussion has included both the make or break events where the ann is either really positive or negative but just wanted to see people views on a middle ground event as the above scenario is what I feel is most likely to occur based on my research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.37
Change
-0.190(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $5.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.55 $6.35 $21.07M 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11945 $6.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.37 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.