LYC 2.90% $6.37 lynas rare earths limited

OMG..Im also a Poker player..regular with friends (7 card.hi low...

1. 872 Posts.
    OMG..Im also a Poker player..regular with friends (7 card.hi low split)..my reputation is that im the worlds worst.
    When my friends see me betting everyone pulls out..throw food at me,grab a beer and talk amongst themselves.
    They know if I bet..Ive got a min. routine flush.:)
    I take advantage of this perception..wait,wait then pounce with nothing but a pair of 2,s..those hands i dont show..

If LYC was the card game,then I would have ,twisties,potato chips and nuts thrown at me.

Im all in with serious money.

I know when i have a winning hand.

Two reasons worth rementioning why i dont anticipate a delay.

1.The LAMP is a Chemical plant.
    Its all about chemical formulaes.

Diluting Thorium is a chemical process..the end of the Processing chain.
    If the IAEA can come up with a better formula then our Rhodia scientists..they will report recommending a better formula.
    Like anything..if it bleeds you can kill it.
    They can dilute the crap out of Thorium.
    To me in laymans term is like having to buy more acid,or whatever reagents...NOT reconstruct the plant.

2.The Waste.
    The IAEA physically examined the waste site.
    Possible delay...no the waste needs an extra form of storage protection.
    You need to build some specially engineered cylinders
    Cancel delay..Cylinders already made and waiting.

Summary.LYC /Malay. Gov.since day one have known what they were up against in Malaysia after BUKIT.
    When the WA Gov. spotted a flaw in the Tailing ponds..there was a delay.
    Common sense will tell you that the tailing ponds in malaysia were immediatly revisited.
    LYC would be better anticipating the IAEA report then us..and as the LAMP is in progress..there is still 3 months to make adjustments now,not after plant finished..this is what confuses me..why people arent taking these 3 months as the tweaking time..everyone is presuming delays after Sept..which doesnt make sense..if its a construction adjustment..noone will wait till completion then start from scratch.
    Its highly unlikely we will have a construction delay..Chemical..even that only MAYBE..most of the Rhodia scientists are members of IAEA..so they are well and truely in the up to date scientific loop.

This is how i see my poker hand.
    The 4 up cards..show a 2 of spades,King of clubs,6 of diamonds,4 of hearts..a perceived nothing.
    In my hand i have a pair of Kings and the 6 of hearts.
    All in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.37
Change
-0.190(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $5.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.55 $6.35 $21.07M 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11945 $6.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.37 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.