HFR 3.85% 25.0¢ highfield resources limited

Expected receipt of MAPAMA response to environmental document, page-5

1. 40 Posts.
    Difficult task, as the last request is not usual in the evaluation process. I assume that, at least, as different organisms have presented critical reports about the mine, they will have to evaluate the new documents (not only the environmental organism).

The process steps are difficult to evaluate, as they are not included in the Spanish Environmental Law for this situation, while administrative silence from organisms to answer to the reports is 6 months (this means that if someone has not answered to the evaluation, the process will progress without their evaluation only after this period).

It could be that all the organisms will answer before. The other task to consider is if the process will restart again with information and public participation, that could be necessary if substantial changes have been done in the new presented reports. I think, this is a personal opinion, that 30-45 days that people has said in this forum, is not enough. And I assume that possible we won´t have an answer until the ending of this year. But again, it is a personal impression...
    Always the best, JC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.