SKN 0.00% 0.4¢ skin elements limited

Expected results from testing InvisiSheild, page-29

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    C'mon shimmer.

You're not stupid and neither are the underwriters of the oppies.

So why do you write the things you do hoping everyone else is?

There will be a break clause in there somewhere there always is.

Example pdi are raising atm through Hartleys and Euroz.

That placement is due to settle in one months time however if the all ords falls below 4800 between now and then they can pull out of the agreement.

And that's in one months time!

You can't tell me the underwriters don't have similar clauses and conditions precedent before they stump up the money and that's in 7 months time...Anything can happen between now and then.

The only difference is pdi have disclosed that to the market whereas skn have done nothing of the sort and that's not because their isn't a get out of jail card.
    There'll be one in there just not disclosed publicly.

The loan facility?
    Well they get their 15% clip on the drawn down amount secured against orders received so no great risk there.
    My credit card interest rate isn't much higher there either so that's no great deal.

I'm not trying to brain wash anyone.
    Whatever happens now is beyond my control nor influence just putting it out there rather than what you want everyone to believe.

Your last post is correct though.
    Good results you go up
    Bad results you go down......how far is the question.

You got in early so you're relatively protected to a degree, however a lot got in a lot higher after listening to your one sided ramping.....calls of 60c or $1 I'd have to check back.

Point is these are the ones that are going to potentially and I say potentially get burnt badly not you.

Honestly I hope it's positive for their sake not yours as you're well in the money but some here aren't.

I've read all your posts and the reason I'm posting here is your complete fabrication of hct at times with no sound reasoning whatsoever other than down ramping for the sake of it and total upramping of skn.

Some of it doesn't even have any logic, let alone basis of fact. It's just complete BS.

Anyway lets see what next week holds.
    With any luck I'm wrong and I'll humbly come back here and apologise if I am but the longer this suspension drags on the worse it looks and let's not forget any day traders who got caught buying on the day and have now had to stump up the cash as they'll be looking to exit whether its good or bad news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 476 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3422361 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.