SKN 0.00% 0.3¢ skin elements limited

Expected results from testing InvisiSheild, page-73

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Does anybody recall some of the stories that came from the banking royal commission in regards to the tactics that some of the major banks engaged in?

Reminder: thousands of lives destroyed, land owners taking their own lives as they saw no way out and generational land owners pushed off the land.

If financing was secured by one of the majors, would we be having the same discussion? All I see is a legit company who is providing finance to a company on the ASX. Do you otherwise think that either company would want the extra scrutiny?

*Distribution channels already in place - major distributors with access to to 10,000 retail stores across AU and NZ.
    *The active ingredient, “Path-Away,” is the same ingredient in HCT’s HS which has already passed the same lab tests and as per the previous ann, SKN is using the dilution recommended by HCT.
    *With the easing of lockdown measures the use of HS will increase.
    *Negative stories re the continued use of alcohol based sanitisers starting to surface in the media.
    *1 million shares purchased at a premium just before the TH... Could also be a coincidence...

The VS was put in place by the ASX. Whilst we have all speculated why they would do this, the only reason I can come-up with is that the announcement must be extraordinary with the SP set to rise on re-commencement and the ASX are completing DD to ensure all information in the ann has not been embellished.

IMO/DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.768M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4266993 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1275920 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.