SP8 0.00% 0.6¢ streamplay studio limited

there's other game cloud streaming services out there that have...

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    there's other game cloud streaming services out there that have better games and run by big groups like Shadow by Blade,vortex and Google Stadia

PlayStation now and Xbox games pass will branch out into IOS soon and be available all around the world.
    they will most likely trump miggster ,the games that will be available on miggster will be extremely old and basic , who in their right mind would pay for something like that?

not to mention the fact that EM1 doesnt even tell us what games are available , and if its going to be anything like MTN arena then god help us all. MTN arena have some of the crappiest games ive ever seen in my life, and they are so secretive that you have to join before you actually find out what games are available . i mean what kind of a business does that. 25,000 users since july on mtn , that is a poor number considering the huge MTN network that its been advertised too. i really dont think those subscriptions are going to be annual , they will be for a month or so just to see what its like. that number of 25,000 has already increased at a slower rate, it took one month or more to get just 10,000 previous to that it took over a month to get 15,000. numbers should be increasing not decreasing.the advertised prizes i.e. 500k is on an annual basis and where's EM1 going to get the money to support such prizes.is it going to be the same excellent gamer who wins the prizes all the time during tournaments.gamblers are better off going to the pokies or buying power ball tickets, scratchies

theirs a lot of uprampers on the EM1 threads. i read some comments saying that the effect of downrampers will actually cause the price to rise ,well for all the uprampers that's going to cause the price to fall!!

its really simple , most people are going to be waiting to enter this stock when they know that good games are available and when the subscriptions accumulate at a good pace and stay steady for many months, next year if premium games will be released , the aaa games then we might get some more interest. but also think about whether or not epic games and other game makers of good new aaa games will want to licence to miggster. think about what the cost would be to miggster for such products to be available.games lag, people hate lagging games , the microsoft servers are going to have to be very good even with 5g when and if the premium games come in the future. possibly microsoft can hanel it
    but will the miggster app be able to operate smoothly with no bugs.
    all the mtn areana games that are available so far are also available just be searching them in goggle and they are free. free, they can be played on mobile phone , any good phone , search up any html game and play it for free

the asx is asking questions now aswell, that cant be good . its very serious , people have put money into this , they expect the company to live up too its promises and EM1 possibly may not . its very early stages, its too soon for anyone to be making assumptions that the price of em1 is going to open above 20 cents . thats just a big crock of s...t2moro is going to be a blood bath, dracula get ready for a feed . consider selling if you can and wait the storm. im tippin the price to go to the 5-6 cent range

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.903M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $2.299K 383.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2513552 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 325666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.