SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Expected to trade below 10 cents on open, page-2

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    like some posters have said , in regards to telephone conversations people have had with directors , someone may not be telling the truth
    . some people have said directors said they have the questions and have will answer them , like to be released on thursday 29th and another poster said the director said he hasn't even seen the questions yet . wtf

again , people lie to cover up things all the time. directors will do anything to get people off the phones and make the company they work for sound good.

im not very pleased with the fact that there are fortnight characters on presentations when EM1 clearly know that fortnight is not a game available atm on their app. i guess the promo video was honest when it displayed such pathetic games . i spent time trying to find out what games were going to be available and i made an early investment decision to enter EM1 due to being made believe that reputable games were going to be released. based on characters i saw in presentations and that mtn promo video . only to find out that i diddnt read things properly and the apparent aaa games are coming in 5 to 6 months. god only knows what titles they ahve then . if em1 is still trading on the market , i bet my left leg they still wont give us a list of games available

dont you just love it when asx companies make up stuff and fluff up things, this reminds me of PDY when it released its announcement about raising millions of dollars only to be found working with sir roland bleyer.

crap

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.