POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Expected Upcoming Capital Raising by POS, page-99

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    I'll only touch on the points where I feel I can add some value.

In terms of the power supply, I mean you would lose your sustainability 'green' credits for running of diesel generators instead of mains power, and it would be less cost efficient in diesel burn, but no reason it can't be done, happens all the time. The only way I see that this would not be permitted (and cause a delay) is if it was written into the conditions of approval that the site 'must' be connected to the grid - unlikely, I might have a look at the EIS tonight and see.

Workforce accommodation is an issue, but management knew they needed it, it should have been resolved along with the rest of the planning and logistics. You need the council on board, unless you can revamp and utilise an existing camp accomdation, you are going to need to build one. If your project does not fall under the classification of 'state significance', you are at the mercy of the Council. In most cases workforce accommodation does not comply with any of the existing land use zoning permissibility. If POS can negotiate with the council and get approval to setup within the council's statutory capacity without a requirement for re-zoning, that's great, if not, and re-zoning is required, it is a 6–8-month approval process through the department of planning.

Labour shortage is also a real issue, but ask anyone what they want, cash $, a good roster, and top-notch camp facilities. Offer this and people will come.

There are pathways to get all this stuff done, unfortunately imo the excuses don't really stack up, they are either incompetent (which I highly doubt), or this line "the need to complete additional metallurgical testwork on the open pit ore" is the real / main reason for the delay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $17.80K 4.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 47816915 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 13989612 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.