MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

expecting a good xmas

1. 24 Posts.
    With the dominoes starting to fall in regards to countries/states taking up EVR, surely Mik will start to awaken soon hey folks? After all they are the world leaders in tag security technology, are they not? And no one makes security for tags better than Mik, am i right or am I right? So they must know what they are talking about?Getting a real good vibe on this one now. Don't forget the tipping point has been upon us now for over 2 years. A tsunami is about to break upon the good shores of Mik!!!! Could be a good time to plan your xmas parties now and be sure to top up on that good stuff from France. (But no drink driving folks after ya parties, we want you stay alive to so that you can all continue to enjoy the wonderful ride which is soon about to go ballistic heading off into hyper-space!! ... Spock don't nod off now, we will need you to stay focus at these speeds!!!)

Yes siree with the Philipines, Mexico, Brazil, etc etc etc and etc all embracing EVR with gutso (They really are!). Looks like the world is now Miks oyster... an oyster with over 600 million cars or is that 1 billion? anyway its one hell of a lot of cars that potentially need a Mik sticker!!)

And to top it off they have an amazing, exciting, delicious, salivating, scrumptious new security technology, the one that does't have a name yet. But its exciting none-the-less. This will be the icing on the cake that will blast the share price well and truly into the next universe (and maybe even beyond that), where ever that may be. (based on the new Multiple Universe Theory)

Yes I know the price looks a bit drab right now but I believe matty will deliver ( and I am not talking about pizzas). Oh yes I doooo believe and if you believe hard enough things doooo happen so it seems. So lets all believe... helleluah brothers. Good times are a coming!!! yeah I can feel it, its the vibe, yeah its the vibe of it all.
    Can't you just see the leading story on the front page of the AFR.. Matt of Mik Leads the Hunt to Bag the the Great White Elephant! Share price rockets to $9.99 each but if you buy one share you will get 10 free security tags as well plus a pair of woolly socks!! (Each woolly sock will have a Mik security tag attached!!). Offer will not last so get in now before the price escalates further!!

Oh gwassh.. Merry Xmas everybody!!!!!!!!!
    The Pelican

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.