RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Expecting a re-rating, page-27

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Dougal, I’ve been rubbing the crystal balls today and I’m still thinking finance will take place in August. The wonderful thing about this opportunity for new investors is the end game is so bloody close. If I’d put my $400,000 into the stock today, I’d be close to ordering the 76 Riviera by months end. I’m going to take the next 20 odd days to pick up some more shares as the inevitable is getting seriously close.

When we receive finance closure, surely we will have to be $0.20 to $0.30. I’d like the thoughts of everyone else here to send me your prediction on financial approval.

i always recall the previous MD who I spoke to regularly saying that $1.50 on finance approval would be in line with expectations, so my 20-30 cent prediction is very conservative.

There are some very bright people on this thread and some with more shares than populations of small countries, so I’d really like their views also.

Im throwing it back to you guys now. Closest to the mark gets the orange bikini.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.