RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Expecting a re-rating, page-67

1. 2,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1894
    ...in ten years, this is the best you can contribute?

you and Dan drinking beers together this afternoon...

your not even discussing my post... it's just a plain insult. Read my last post. If you want to talk about the upramp and dump...or the validity of the RSG/ JSE post ... then let's talk...but other than that, I can see you don't have any interest discussing my contribution to this thread.

Where have you been for ten years with your contribution? and what's your support for this thread? I didn't see you complaining when I was providing my research, writing letters to the BOD, reporting back here, and when you thought the share was going to $1, I was your best mate... Now that RES is not getting you and Dan that new car you thought it would achieve ...you get all personal.

This is investing. I'm a shareholder like you, and yes, I am often wrong. I'm the first person to say that. And if you did take five minutes to know me, you would hear me say so. As you have stated, I don't own the ASX...so stop blaming me for the negative share price.

The solution is very simple: put me on IGNORE. That really doesn't take a genius to work that one....or are you actually hanging out for my posts to blame someone for your decisions?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.