RXM 0.00% 44.0¢ rex minerals limited

Expecting a ripping BFS

1. 3,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 780
    RXM would be holding off on signing off on BFS until mining approval received from DMITRE in case DMITRE approve but with caveats that result in some changes that affect capital cost or cost of production. RXM would then need to tweak the figures and inputs. Provided mining approval is received without need for changes then I would expect other catalysts will go bingo in quick succession such as awarding of fixed priced EPC for construction, JV partners, off take partners etc.

Since the PFS was released in 2012, RXM has increased the expected copper recoveries process from 85% to 88% and then recently to 91%. Expected gold recoveries have also increased due to substantial test work.

The optimised mine plan and scheduling has also been worked on significantly and will have significant capital cost and processing costs savings compared to the PFS.

I suggest everyone take a step back and re-read some announcements over the last two years that contains facts and expectations for this project that indicate RXM are the real deal with so much upside. In particular read every word of Chairmans addresses to shareholders, Letters to Shareholders, updated production plans letters and letters from the CEO. You will find many gems and clues as to how world class and big and successful this project is and can be.

Cheers
    Sarge

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.5¢ $134.5K 306.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 172379 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 1753840 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.