ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

As of yesterday, 16th April, Riversdale Independent directors...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    As of yesterday, 16th April, Riversdale Independent directors continue to unanimously recommend that shareholders REJECT the Hancock offer
    Take Over update
    1- RIVERSDALE NOTES HANCOCK HAS EXTENDED ITS OFFER UNTIL MONDAY 29 APRIL 2019
    2- HANCOCK HAS DISCLOSED A 38.2% INTREST IN RIVERSDALE SHARES
    3- ONLY 1.9% ACCEPTANCES DISCLOSED SINCE THE FOUNDERS PRE COMMITMENTS
    4- THE INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS CONTINUE TO UNANIMOUSLY RECOMEND THAT SHAREHOLDERS REJECT THE HANCOCK OFFER BECAUSE IT MATERIALLY UNDERVALUES RIVERSDALE
    5- THE INDEPENDENT EXPERT HAS CONCLUDED THAT THE HANCOCK OFFER IS NOT FAIR AND RESONABLE AND THAT A FAIR MARKET VALUE IS $ 2.56 - $3.05 PER SHARE
    6- RIVERSDALE CONTINUES TO ENGAGE WITH A NUMBER OF STRATEGIC PARTIES AND IS WORKING TOWARDS PROCURING SUPERIOR OFFERS IN THE COMING MONTHS
    7- RIVERSDALE CONTINUES ITS CORE FOCUS ON SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY OF THE GRASSY MOUNTAIN PROJECT

There is a lot more to the update, these are just some dot points
    Some may ask why I keep referencing Riversdale, and in my opinion, it sets a real precedence on what value Elan can actually be, so I am a very keen observer on the Riversdale outcome. Clearly its worth a lot more than the offer, and that offer is governed by the long term medium coke price, which is a low ball number, and Hancock will want a bargain
    Atrum accelerated 2019 drill programme, 20,000m, will undoubtedly increase our JORC resource significantly, and the last test results shoe its a Tier 1 HCC project in a favourable jurisdiction. Slowly our ducks are lining up.
    Cant answer why its trading down here, maybe old holders getting out, but there is a lot of new holders that have real belief, Regal for 1
    Paragon Funds is another who in February put out a performance summary, which paints a very positive outcome for Atrum, and expect to make multiples on their investment. Their words not mine
    Lets hope they are correct

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.