PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Expecting an open around 3 bucks, and then things start to get interesting

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305

Not many people would have heard of William Parfet before yesterdays sensational announcement of the unprecedented capital raise, and his addition to the board.

Im sure that if we all had a time machine, we would certainly get in early and follow people like Richard Branson, Jack Ma, Mark Zukerberg, Sergei Brin and countless others who are successful self made billionaires, yet not everyday household names.  Tukebay made some very valid points about an very experienced billionaire taking a position in a tiny aussie micro cap with a very tight register.  One wonders what the conversation may have been for the negotiation of the CR price .  I know many would have been soiling their pants when negotiating in front of a guy like Parfet ... I certainly would have been wearing some adult sized nappies.  

Well here is a chance to follow the money.  Bill took a position at $2.40 in a company he sees as having disruptive technology.  How nice would it have been to get a position in Facebook, Google, Alibaba or Virgin .... at the very early stages.

This train is about the leave the station.  Toot Toot 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.