BPP 0.00% 0.6¢ babylon pump & power limited

expecting news

1. 177 Posts.
    I traded in this stock the other day and lost.

Bought on the announcement had a quick 3% in the bag failed to act and instead got burned 6%.

It was pure speculative and I got greedy and paid the penalty.

So when this happened I thought I might as well do some research in this company as it could become a trading stock for me in the future.(When a company costs me I don't let it go if I think I can make something on it)

I read all recent announcements and some dating back way further and thought as many on this thread that the announcements coming up will push the sp up and if you get in before that you might just make some cash.

So I rang the company and spoke to Roman in order to get a timeframe on when they think they will complete
    A-Global rollout completion
    B-TGA approval for cardanal predictive index
    C-Retail contracts

A-He said they plan to rollout in Aust and NZ by the end of Sept.After that they will be speaking to the EU and the FDA
    B-3-4 weeks
    C-end of September

Now I don't know how honest Roman is or to be precise exact he is BUT considering he is telling the truth in the short term the sp most likely will go down.(Daytraders jumping in and out)

Having said that I will be waiting and will have on my watchlist-Mid Sept will be closely monitoring it.

Hope that helps investors and the speculators out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7591013 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 24785575 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.