LYC 0.31% $6.38 lynas rare earths limited

Yet again your cannot keep anything straight in your mind. AUS...

1. 7,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489
    Yet again your cannot keep anything straight in your mind. AUS and Cj friends??? I have not kept track but I will assure you we disagree on far more than we agree. Two of the most recent ones are 48 MH which I knew would not work and he supported. In fact inspite of posting 50 times in one post that I did not support 48 MH you still cannot seem to rember this and claim I support it. Next one is SHORT TERM Lynas SP. Aus and you both have claimed $3.00 in March. Though you have changed what I originally said I missed my sub AUD 2.00 price by only 5 cents and still think it is a probably in the next month after SAR. You have also turned my $1.50 statement totally around I said that a price of 1.50 was possible but that is a low. At 1.50 a most people that invest using metrics will be out. That at 1.50 the stock will be very favorable for Speculative investors and these will support the price and it will not go any lower. Of course in your mind this was far to complex for you to handle so you just changed it into CJ says stock is going to AUD 1.50. Same as when I said the stock should go to 5.00 possibly 10.00 and you quickly replied why am I not investing look at the gain that will return. Even calculated RTN like I could not. All that showed me is you could not comprehend what I was saying about risk. Not saying you had to believe it makes no difference to me if you do or don't But that fact you were telling me to buy says you did not understand my view at all. If you understood it you would have said something like (I think your risk assessment is wrong because … therefore you should buy) not done simple division, probably was the depth of your analysis.

Now here is a Question for you how come AUS and I who disagree so much, can have a very close assessment of you along with allot of others? My answer is simple in your confused mind you make us allies.

Hey AUS are you my buddy?

I would like to meet AUS someday. I would put one stipulation on the first meeting. Absolutely no alcohol This is more for me than him. Other people must be present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.38
Change
-0.020(0.31%)
Mkt cap ! $5.963B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.44 $6.46 $6.25 $19.00M 2.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 $6.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.37
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.45 $6.46 $6.25 1150213
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.