LYC 2.98% $6.19 lynas rare earths limited

Not a bleeping chance. As an investor who gives a damn about...

1. 6,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    Not a bleeping chance.

As an investor who gives a damn about veracity, I'm here to protect my investment from clowns and to try and build consensus around a coherent case for LYC.

As the timeline continues slipping for Lynas in Malaysia, there's just one remaining market opportunity capable of generating the necessary Dy-NdFeB demand growth that intelligent investors require: electric traction drive motors. Prove me wrong with math and logic.

Right now I have two anti-BEVer boneheads constantly attacking everything but my logic and math with anything but logic and math.

There is still plenty of good resson to invest in Lynas, but it is fading as China turns the screws and ROW is back on its heels with just one ROW visionary at work: Elon Musk.

Plenty of risks to talk about, but turbines and robots are just not going to do it. China's plans, willpower and monopolistic power have become increasingly evident and ROW CEOs are looking dazed in the headlights, between a rock and a hard place.

The biggest risks were ignored here, fake market opps were spun from whole cloth and the voices of my friends were drowned out by arrogant dismissive and uncivil posters, one in particular.

I admire Lynas, love the potential of the markets it seeks to address, but its so-called peerlessness was as much a result of China suppressing all others than any earned accolade for competent competitiveness. One need look no further than their troubles in Malaysia ultimately forcing them to rebuild elsewhere.

As for the incivility: Keep it up, I'm way younger than most of you, and the personal attacks only make this more fun and rewarding; take my word on that. Post with civility as I attempt to do with everyone. All incivility on my part is in reply and will not stop until it does. How many times does this have to be explained? As many as it takes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.19
Change
-0.190(2.98%)
Mkt cap ! $5.785B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.17 $6.27 $6.10 $31.65M 5.100M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 20214 $6.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.20 56022 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.21
  Change
-0.190 ( 2.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.15 $6.27 $6.09 1216252
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.