AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

"Hence, why I just want it gone. Would rather put all resources...

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    "Hence, why I just want it gone. Would rather put all resources and management time into adapt" agree with you 100% there BHS, definitely the best outcome for the company imo also.

From that perspective I would like to see the medical equipment, the infusion side of the business sold also and those resources put into the ADAPT business. The company has 16 molded, 3D products in the pipeline.... Admedus is the only company in the world which can shape tissue and have it perform reliably, they are also the only company in the world with 10 years of non-calcification data supporting their tissue excellence claims (moat + competitive advantage,) the $30 million they could likely get for the infusion division would greatly accelerate their project pipeline and get those products to market faster....

ADAPT sales are expected to rise from just over $7 million in 2017 to $18 million in 2018.... if we could get the funds from sales of Immunotherapies and Infusion into the ADAPT division to accelerate that pipeline we could easily see sales of over $50 million in 2019 and over $100 million in 2020 if management continues to execute on their strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.