AVR 0.38% $15.65 anteris technologies ltd

I have always low balled the Adapt quarterly figure estimate....

1. 2,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1828
    I have always low balled the Adapt quarterly figure estimate. This tune around I seem to be low balling again compared to most how have foolishly put their neck out with an educated guess.

While I do believe this 2nd quarter will be our break out quarter I feel that we need more than $2.5 million to see it as a “great” result.

Given Europe is turning around (new VP Europe driving improvements), India should have contributed something, 3D should have contributed $200k to $600k, Canada 3D would have contributed something, 4C probably bought some patches for trials and with 9 new US reps finishing training in Feb (industry experienced) I honestly expect that we should almost easily do $2.5 and on possibly on the upper end of $2.9.

While I will not be disappointed with $2.4, given everything I have laid out I don’t think I would class it as a “brilliant result”. IMO $2.5 would be a good result, $2.7 a great result and $2.9 a brilliant result. If it has a $3 in front of it then WOW but entirely possible in my view.

I am expecting a great Quater result on all fronts.

However, with the Health Trust kicking off this month, 9 new experienced reps finding their feet, 3 months of 3D in US and Canada, 3D kicking off in (maybe India) and Mena, new VP of Europe continuing the turn around, and various other approvals expected I think we can certainly look forward to a fantastic 2nd quarter result come July.

In relation to SP action I think the market will focus on cash burn and our balance sheet. So we need to hope for improvements there.

Exciting times ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.