AVR 0.53% $12.09 anteris technologies ltd

Expecting what, when?, page-240

1. 962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I personally find it easier to track overall sales growth tracking our 34M target. Assuming a consistent trajectory in growth QoQ (which I know wont be the case but helpful for me) we would need approx 11%growth QoQ in sales to get this figure. We'd be looking at 7.1M overall sales this Q. I think we would be doing well (some savings in admin/staff costs to get under 3M burn this Q (down from 3.7 last) particularly with our new funding costs. Carrying this through to Dec 18 Q this consistent QoQ growth model would see sales at 9.7M by year end. Admin, staff and manufacturing costs combined last Q combined 8.9M (I cannot see these costs reducing from that level (increase sales/goods manufactured will more than likely surpass any further efficiency savings in manufacturing), add on R&D, advertising and new interest expenses then it is hard to see CF neutral that Q unless income is 1-2M more .

So what do I take from this, well in order for WP to meet his 4Q target I suspect he is forecasting and increasing trajectory in growth rate throughout this year (which he has no doubt stated) so anything close to 7M in overall sales this Q, IMO will give me further confidence. Having said that I truly don't know enough about the seasonal patterns. Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.