AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

. Hi all I have been pondering this very long time it seems to...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Hi all
    I have been pondering this very long time it seems to be taking to negotiate the agreement with the Chinese investors for the immunotherapies division ... talking started (at least the whispers) about a year ago ... which we own 70% but which WP says at every opportunity is a separate company ... but I don't think so (but I might be wrong) ... a few points which HC posters might be able to help me with ...
    1 where do we get to see the financials ? .. who gets paid what within AI ? just how much has it been costing us? ... at 70% they are a division of Admedus ... so why can't we see?
    2 I looked up "Star Bright Holding" "hong kong" and " investor "... seems that it was incorporated 18th April this year ... just a few weeks before the AGM in Brisbane ... nothing else ... does anybody know anything about this bunch? ... have they got any real backing? ... did the $500k cheque clear OK at the bank?
    3 When Neil Finlayson finishes up then it is all handed over to this Star Bright mob ..and have they got any real talent? ... will AI be out of our control and (probably) gone forever as far as we are concerned?
    Although I try and stay patient and calm through all our other dramas, I am worried about this "sleeper" issue ... does anybody know anything?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.