AVR 5.48% $14.25 anteris technologies ltd

I wish I knew, Stonemason. I've been on this trip for a good few...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I wish I knew, Stonemason.

I've been on this trip for a good few years and on the surface, structurally, fundamentally, things have never looked better.

But.

I've also learned that having an industry-leading, world-changing product doesn't guarantee success. Far from it. Luck plays a role. Being in the right place at the right time plays a role. And marketing, whether by rep or by roadshow - that plays the biggest role of all.

So I wait in hope for the numbers to start supporting the potential, because the hype is well and truly dead and buried.

On a positive note, if I was a fresh investor looking to buy into a medical / pharmaceutical company, and it somehow got onto my radar, I'd put some money into AHZ. Good management, excellent field-tested product with regulatory approval, anecdotal evidence that those who use it rate it highly and a massive market to tap.

But I'd consider it a long term slow burner rather than a quick buck.

Side note, the one thing that has always bugged me about Admedus' world-changing product is that no one's made a takeover bid. Pharmaceutical companies with deep knowledge and even deeper products have had all the time in the world to pick the whole bloody business up for a song. Don't they believe in the product, or is it so far under the radar that the only people talking about it are us mooks here on HC?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.25
Change
0.740(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $301.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.60 $14.25 $13.35 $309.6K 22.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1150 $14.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.25 314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.