AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

That's an interesting response Bent_Brent.... "I've also learned...

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    That's an interesting response Bent_Brent....

"I've also learned that having an industry-leading, world-changing product doesn't guarantee success. Far from it. Luck plays a role. Being in the right place at the right time plays a role. And marketing, whether by rep or by roadshow - that plays the biggest role of all."

I've seen this before too and many doctors have said to me the same thing, often they see these superior products on the market although they don't become the standard, which above you attributed to either/and, a lack of luck, not being in the right place at the right time and poor marketing, although for me you left out the biggest factor of all. Management. And the present management we have are excellently credentialed, have been producing lots of wins and seem always to have a lot on the horizon with a strong vision for the future.

"Pharmaceutical companies with deep knowledge and even deeper products have had all the time in the world to pick the whole bloody business up for a song. Don't they believe in the product?"

This is true although we have seen interest in an award winning company 4C wanting to partner with Admedus for a revolutionary TMVR device and Wayne Paterson seemingly very confident about TAVR which has two strong competitive advantages that other devices don't and the company's also about to start marketing CardioCel3D which is a product from a design that no other company has been able to make or replicate. So even if other companies haven't made a takeover bid for Admedus there's still strong evidence that the ADAPT tissue has distinct advantages that theirs don't. And with the projected increase in revenues this year it appears the medical community is starting to recognise this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.70 $58.64K 3.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109 $18.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.10 700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.