AVR 2.58% $12.31 anteris technologies ltd

I can tell you one thing for sure, Wayne is not a golfer at all....

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I can tell you one thing for sure, Wayne is not a golfer at all. He is working hard for us shareholders and he has delivered so far on every promise he has made. It amuses me at times that some posters are calling for his head as the sp has done nothing so far under his guidance. WP has always said that 2020 is the breakout year and I think he will probably deliver the goods slightly early knowing him. We all need to be patient and realise that the turnaround for this company will not happen overnight. The fundamentals have turned the corner and $$$ are not too far away. I have 1000% faith in Wayne delivering results, that is what he does, that is what he has always done (see Merck history), that is why he gets large pay packets and BTW, that $600,000 odd bonus is very small change for him and cheap as chips for us. We are extremely lucky to have someone of his industry standing working for what is essentially peanuts to him. I believe it is all about the challenge and opportunity to do something great that attracts WP to AHZ. When the important milestones are met and deals are done, we will all be laughing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.