PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

expensive, page-28

1. 1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Boiler

Thank you for your tips on how to determine company cash balances and inflows/outflow, I am fully aware of ABU's cash position and the rate of cash burn. I would not touch a stock if I didn't analyze these aspects amongst others.

I have followed a lot of raisings, I can assure you that rarely company will wait for a near zero cash balance, and very often will do a pre-emptive raising when SP is strong, which is the case now. Also, it often co-incides with a round of publicity and presentations to brokers.

Now, if you really want to make an educated guess about CR timing, you need to dig a bit deeper than just check the cash balance and cash burn rate. Have a look at history of CRs and at what cash balances they were done in the past.

Therefore, I re-iterate, I would not be surprised at all if there was a CR in the first quarter next year. I have forgotten that there will be a bit less cash burn around the wet season, so maybe second quarter. So perhaps my term "not too far away" is ambiguous given most holders/readers are probably ST traders at this point.

As I said, I think it is a good company just run a bit too hard for no particular reason that I can see. It always had sexy drill results, so no surprises there. I am happy to re-enter if it drops to slightly more realistic levels.

My opinions only, sorry don't mean to rain on your parade.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.