AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Experience the Cooling Revolution ECLIPSYS, page-14

1. 5,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    Hi hatmopit.....................strange my friend indeed.

I have a belief - all mine- that there are biggies that could be keeping the price down and slowly picking up a holding. Keeping the total held under 5%.
    Maybe someone known to us already, who does know??? In my opinion US Coys are ruthless in their pursuit of businesses that have potential.

Yes the new product Eclipsys seems to be the 'ants pants' and a recent posting indicated the tie ups with some impressive names. Should the product do what is claimed to do then it is a winner- no doubt.

This Coy - again my opinion- will not show SP progress until there are $ in the till. So many false starts all attributed to the previous management. The n i k era. Many, I mean many shareholders had been badly burnt and still hold grudges. Many posters followed the preaching of many- a trait that can be like that of the rodent the -' lemming '. I know one cannot keep looking through the rear vision mirror.... yet some still do - and their choice.

So let us hope that there is some progress to have at least some $$ showing up in the Last Dec '21 1/4 or at least some proof that there is money on the way. The last lot of figures were on the positive side I believe - hoping that the trend continues.

I have held this stock many a year- some I traded. I do have more faith in the current Management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.