AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Experience the Cooling Revolution ECLIPSYS, page-16

1. 1,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 835
    Yes I've noticed the price drift as well, seems to have been since November.
    I put it down initially to a larger seller selling and not a lot of buyers around. But it may be just some of the Next Investor crowd moving their funds on after the share price stopped going up and as the price started retreating that brought more sellers out.

The volume hasn't been heavy and the only substantial holder notice was from one of our larger holders increasing their holdings, the other 2 large institutions (Colintions and Wentworth are holding firm).
    Perhaps they has been some manipulation as I sometimes wonder why a seller drops a bit of volume easily and also drops the sp a few pips and doesn't just wait at a higher price - but who knows.

So I think its more just a moment where there have been more sellers than buyers.
    Certainly all the news has been good and I think will continue to be good.
    Its kinda of a shame that the US military announcement was tagged on at the end of the positive sales increase announcement as I think that could have warranted a separate announcement, but the company has been largely playing low key with its announcements of late.
    The 4c however will give us a update and that will be out soon.
    Last edited by SebTaylor: 18/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.