RSH 3.57% 2.9¢ respiri limited

AlCP,You obviously don't have any idea how to manage a chronic...

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    AlCP,
    You obviously don't have any idea how to manage a chronic respiratory disease like asthma. You don't diagnose whether a person is having an asthma attack. You diagnose the presence of the condition/disease in the first place which my son had done with our doctor. The doctor went through a multi-faceted approach in which they use different tests to come to the conclusion he had asthma. This will not be replaced by technology any time soon for the purpose of diagnosis. This even evident from my research on RAP whereby even though they position themselves as "diagnosing" they don't diagnose anything, they "indicate" the presence of a condition (look at all the screenshot for the product they don't yet have and it says INDICATES) for which you have to get a formal diagnosis from a medical professional.
    That is the true benefit and power of Wheezo....my sons condition has already been diagnosed (no need to keep diagnosing his asthma once we already know he has it!) and the Wheezo then compliments his doctor by assisting us manage his condition and symptoms regularly outside the clinic and then being able to present the doctor with a detailed picture based on multiple data points when we take him back to review his asthma and asthma plan.
    We will be using Wheezo as his Asthma plan and ongoing monitoring and management system. There is no competition for this product in the market and I know the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $32.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 2.9¢ $11.32K 384.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 220377 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 422325 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ 213740
Last updated 15.36pm 14/05/2024 ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.