CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

We are breathlessly awaiting the release of the experts report...

1. 741 Posts.
    We are breathlessly awaiting the release of the experts report on the Amadeus Basin potential and the implications of this to the value of the MacBnk offer. It can reasonably be expected that the report will support the recommendation of the BOD. This of course is how the system, works, after all the expert is being commissioned by the same BOD.
    But if one chooses to peruse the CTP announcements on the asx , there have been several if not many previous expert reports. I have not had a lot of time to check this out rigorously, but there is one on the 7 Feb 2011, titled Independent Amadeus Unconventional Gas and Oil Appraisal. It is a very long technical assessment with a lot of pretty maps and diagrams, but the conclusion is: Mean Prospective Recoverable Resources are : 20 TCFG and 1 bn BBLs oil. Now this was indeed in 2011, but as we know there has not been a lot done in the meantime to refute this conclusion. As I recall there is a similar report on the conventional resources of the Basin, but I have to spend a bit more time on this. Others interested can do equally well to do some research on the announcements page, CTP was to some opinion just a little too prolific in this sense. Good hunting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.