expert views, page-15

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Doesnt global warming result in greater extremes of climatic conditions. Look I know you are just playing your conservative politics on this but as I have said previously I hope you are right in this specific belief re global warming. But given its predominently those who worship money(except for DaveR)who are non believers history has shown they are the ones whose judgement is likely to be influenced if they percieve there will be a cost to them. Thankfully we are all entitled to our opinions and thankfully in our democratic system the will of the majority of people will decide we we go with this.

Collectively we will make mistakes but eventually will get it right. Even the Republicans in USA acknowlege that climate change is an issue and once again it is the extreme vested interests like those who pushed tobacco and asbestos products who oppose. It seems to me the issue is on the whole accepted as one that needs to be addressed and the debate is about how and the timetable for applying remedies.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.