Sorry Nuttsie,I dont see it that way. You label proponents of...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Sorry Nuttsie,
    I dont see it that way. You label proponents of climate change as having vested interests that impacts on their credibility and you are inferring that those who oppose their view have greater credibility because they do not a vested interest. You have got to be kidding!!! Just as with Tobacco and asbestos the carbon producing entities will have well paid experts to push their point of view.

Also as an aside surely the fact their appears to be a consensus amongst world governments on the need to minimise carbon impact on the atmosphere indicate that there may in fact be a real cause for concern. Surely even if there is only a 10% chance they are right we cant afford to take that chance and risk the well-being of future generations and all forms of life on this planet. I dont want to wait until disaster has struck and I believe that is the majority view around the globe. The key problem is how do we address the issue without causing severe economic hardship in the transition to the solution

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.