Well Dave,just for once I agree with you,shock horror,lolAnd...

1. 2,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Well Dave,just for once I agree with you,shock horror,lol
    And also for the first time i will give credit to Rudd for his backflip (5% down from 15 or 20% whatever).
    But with the economy on the rocks a few months ago,wonder why he took so long to change his mind.
    There seems to be an ever increasing number of scientists who disagree with Prof Garnaut, havent heard how he is taking the news on the reduced figure.
    I think it would be a near impossible mission anyway to get a fully global concerted effort as at this time,every country is just trying to stay afloat through the gfc.
    Bob Brown and his mates greens and enviromentalists along with many protestors are trying to get their views heard but hopefully Rudd and Wong will stick to their guns.
    The problem appears to be with the Libs( yes I actually said that) as looks like there are differing views within the party and the Nats.
    But after Turnbull gets all the info and that includes things like how will employment be affected,hopefully then he can get the party to unite as one with their decision of support or otherwise.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.