CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

expert, page-130

1. =V=
    2,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    1Bacchus and Japozi,

Don't be too hard on yourselves. I think we all tried to put a positive spin on it. The problem lies directly with the CEO. When the CEO makes claims in ASX releases and backs it up on BRR it's pretty hard to disagree.

I was in it for the oil - Matanda and Kwanza. Both have failed to materialise and as we now know, they never actually had Matanda - they made it up. As for Kwanza, the approval dragged on for months and months with countless excuses.

The problem for me and many others was sitting in between a stunning announcement on one side and a falling sp on the other. BTW, and IMO, Kwanza is dead, just like the rest. Anyway, the day they announced Kwanza was off the table was the day I exited ... in fact I couldn't get out fast enough. I had a fair bit of distrust built up in MS by then and that ann just cemented it.

I believe if the market hadn't crashed the sp would most likely still be up in the teens and maybe all the rather negative info wouldn't be getting such an airing. However, at the current price, I guess it doesn't hurt to have some dirt thrown up onto CVI's front porch.

But what I find most interesting lately is that the impenetrable fortress HC-CVI that was once the home of many a high priest has capitulated. Surrounded by a 4 metre high razor wire fence and patrolled constantly by attack dogs it was a daunting sight to behold.

But now it appears the marauding dweebs that once camped on the plains have bashed down the gates and many of the dogs have escaped and been declared AWOL. Some have turned over and become informants, others have been honourably discharged and quite a few who put up a bit of a fight have been taken out and shot.

It certainly is a change from past days that if you even dared to raise an eyebrow in here you would get burned at the stake.

LONG LIVE THE DWEEBS!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.